How to Submit Your DRA Meeting to Our Directory
Dual Recovery Anonymous™ is an independent, nonprofessional, Twelve Step, self-help membership organization for people with a dual diagnosis.
How to Submit Your DRA Meeting
- Register &/or log in to this website
- Click on the ‘Submit DRA Meeting’ button on the Account Dashboard or the ‘Add Meeting’ link in the Account navigation by scrolling down the Account Dashboard page. You will then be taken to a page where you can add the details of your meeting to the fields listed on that page.
- The essential meeting details that need to be added on this page are the:
- Name of the Meeting
- The day(s) the Meeting is on.
- The Time of the Meeting
- The Type of Meeting, i.e. Step Meeting or open share meeting
- Whether the Meeting is Open or Closed to non-DRA Members
- Next select whether the meeting is online, in-person/face-to-face, or a hybrid meeting (both online & in-person)
- If your meeting is online or a hybrid meeting, then you’ll need to add:
- The Zoom link for your Meeting
- The Meeting’s Zoom ID
- The Zoom Passcode if it has one
- Next select the country and local region or US State for your meeting (which needs to be chosen whether your meeting is online, in-person, or a hybrid meeting).
- If your meeting is in-person or a hybrid meeting then you’ll need to add:
- The address of your Meeting (separated into the usual address boxes).
- Once you’ve added the physically address if your meeting, you’ll need to add the full physical address of your meeting again into one text field which will be used to display a map on your meeting’s page on this website if it’s an in-person or hybrid meeting.
- Next add a contact name and contact email for your meeting. (Please note that this field is optional and if available will be displayed on your meeting’s listing.
- Next if you have a flyer for your meeting, you can upload the flyer to your meeting listing, by clicking on the ‘Choose file’ box.
- You can next choose a color to be used on your meeting’s listing, but this is an optional step. We recommend that you choose a bold or vivid colour as it will be used for the section colors on your listing, and will need to to go with white text.
- Finally, if you need to, you can add text that you’d like to be seen by the people approving your meeting listing. For example, if your ideal meeting type isn’t listed in the meeting types list, you could add some text requesting that your meeting type be added to this form which we will happily do if we can.