DRA World Services Copyright
Our name (Dual Recovery Anonymous™), Crest (DRA Logo image), Meeting Format, Preamble, Accepting Differences, Getting Started in Dual Recovery, DRA Twelve Steps, DRA Twelve Traditions, all DRA literature, and all DRA Online Resource Center web site content, are intellectual properties that are not in the
public domain. They are legally protected
with U.S. copyrights and or trademarks by Dual Recovery World Services Inc., for the purpose of maintaining and protecting the integrity of the Dual Recovery Anonymous program for our growing DRA 12-Step Fellowship.
- Any use must include applicable Trademark or Copyright Symbols and complete copyright notices exactly as stated in the original documents, phrases, or images.
- The Dual Recovery Anonymous name and Crest are trademark protected and not in the public domain. The DRA Crest may not be used out of context or separate from original DRA source documents.
- Use of the Content from this web site or any part thereof, on any other web site, including personal recovery web sites, commercial web sites, or in a networked computer environment, including but not limited to, framing the Content within another site, is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from DRA World Services Inc. Your written request, which must include your original dated signature and a
complete description of each instance of use, MUST be expressly approved and on file with DRA World Services Inc. Failure of DRA World Services to reply to requests does not imply any rights or permissions have been granted.
- Commercial use, reproduction, or distribution, of any sort is expressly prohibited.
- No alterations, changes, or stylization of DRA artwork, crest, logos or graphics is permitted.
- The DRA name, crest logo, and copyrighted documents, must not be associated with unfair, deceptive or libelous advertising or commentary or used in any way that will tend to injure or compromise our reputation, identity, Traditions, or policies.
- The DRA name, crest logo, and copyrighted documents, must never be associated with issues of public controversy, politics, or used in any way that might imply that
the DRA program, DRA World Services, or
the DRA Fellowship as a whole endorses any particular position on issues outside of our Primary Purpose including but not limited to positions on treatment modalities, medications, or other support services and groups intended to meet the needs of individuals with co-occurring
- The DRA name and/or logo Crest and all trademarked and copyrighted materials should not be used in any way that would give the appearance of or serve to endorse, finance, promote, or affiliate the DRA Fellowship or DRA World Services with any outside enterprise.
- The DRA name, crest, and copyrighted documents, or links to the
DRA Online Resource Center web site, must never be used in any manner that might imply an affiliation with or endorsement of any outside enterprise, institution, foundation, organization, religion, mental health or substance abuse treatment facility.
- The DRA Crest must never be used in conjunction with the logo, letterhead, or advertising, of any organization or business outside of DRA World Services
- DRA literature may not be republished. The wording, meaning, or content, may not be altered or edited in any way.
- Bulk postal mailing or mass distribution via the Internet, recorded medium, or other means in any form is expressly prohibited.
Legal use and reproduction of the DRA Meeting Format, Preamble, Accepting Differences, Getting Started in Dual Recovery, DRA Twelve Steps, DRA Twelve Traditions, Questions & Answers, Meaning of the DRA Crest, Booklets in our Fellowship Discussion Series, and our Welcome to DRA and Spirituality pamphlets, without prior written permission includes and is limited to:
- Private use by individuals and DRA members for their personal dual recovery.
- DRA 12 Step Groups who wish to make limited copies for their members, newcomers, and service work committee projects that are guided by our 12 Traditions.
- DRA Intergroups and service boards that are registered as such with DRA World Services, who wish to make limited copies for their members, newcomers, and service work committee projects that are guided by our 12 Traditions.
- By substance abuse and mental health service providers, correctional facilities, and hospitals, who wish to print limited copies for free distribution to their clients or patients.
DRAWS Copyright footer
By selecting Accept from the drop down box, you are stating that you accept and agree to abide by the above conditions. A new page with a link to the requested file or document will open.